Career Counseling Queries
Subject: Seeking job outside India.
Date: 6-Nov-2011
Question: Is there any vacancy for an Ayurvedic doctor/ BAMS graduate having 6 yrs experience in kerala panchakarma treatments?

You have a good practice then you can make start your own private practice even. Just search on Internet you will get information on job opportunities as a Ayurveda doctor. Register on these sites and start apply for various jobs available. There are many institution and medical hospitals are where you may apply for government job:

  • Lucknow University (Lucknow)
  • Government shtang Ayurveda College (Indore)
  • Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (Bangalore)
  • National Institute of Ayurveda (Jaipur)
  • Ayurveda Medical College (Kolhapur)
  • Sri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College (Chandigarh)
  • Rishikul State Ayurvedic College (Pilibhit)
  • Shri Ayurveda Mahavidhyalaya (Nagpur)
  • State Ayurveda College (Hardwar)

All the best,
CareerAge Counselor