Akal Academy (Chain of CBSE Schools)
Impacting Education in North India
Blend of Modern Education with Value Based Education
- Akal Academy (Baru Sahib) is CBSE affiliated co-educational, fully Residential, Senior Secondary School located in picturesque valley of Divine peace in the foothills of Himalayas with the student strength of 1450 (100 NRI students of 12 countries and rest from 22 states from 22 states of India. (Category I, II, III, IV)
- Akal Institute of Teacher Training (RURAL Women Empowerment Programme) at Baru Sahib/ Chandigarh/ Jalandhar (Pb) (Category III)
- Chain of 72 Akal Academies spread over Punjab, Rajasthan, UP and Haryana. (Category I & III).
All under the aegis of
The Kalgidhar Trust
I. KG, PRT, TGT, PGT (All subjects,) Arts Teacher, PE
III. High end candidates - Headmistress / Principal / Master Trainers for English Language and communication / Core Academicians / Educational Consultants/ Innovators & Category A with experience of more than 10 years.
Non Teaching Staff
II. Media / PR/ HR - Executives/ Office Superintendents/ Hostel Wardens
(Fresher & those with less than 10 years of experience)
IV. High end candidates - Media/ PR/ HR - Managers / Directors/ Administrative Officers / Administrators
Interested candidates can attend walk-in interview at Precision Gngineers & Fabricators Pvt. Ltd., 166-B, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Suite No - 3D, Merlin Links, Kolkata - 700 026
On 11th & 12th June 2011 between 9.00 am - 4.00 pm. Prospective candidates must carry degree certificates and other relevant documents.
Candidates unable to attend the Walk in interview may send their resumes. Contact Nos. 09501888774, 09878083366, 09816400622
- Pay Scales: Category I & II: (Rs. 8,000/- Rs. 30,000)
Category III & IV: (beyond Rs. 30,000)
- Placement for spouse and subsidized education for children available.
- Subsidized boarding & lodging facilities.
- Retired and Volunteers from various related fields who wish to contribute to the cause of education may also apply.
The Real Education
Job Ad publication date: 7 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.