Arabian Cement Company
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Sr Engineer Elect./ Mech. (Projects): Degree in Electrical Engineering with a min. 5 yrs. of related exp. in electrical & day to day project administrative issues (Preparing Scope of work, etc.) Knowledge of cement plant or building material manufacturing
- Mechanical Foremens (Diploma Holders): For cement plant at least 8 yrs. exp. & maintenance familiar with safety precautions, good English, computer basics, able of schematic drawings reading, to define tools needed for deferent jobs, special tools., needed, procedures to perform main, activities. Previous exp. in maintenance in VRM, ball mills, crushers, rot packers, compressors & pneumatic, EP, drag chain replacement, bag filters, Bearings installation, bucket elevator chain & belts replacement.
- Mechanics: For cement plant min. 5 yrs. exp. in cement plant maintenance familiar with cement plant, activities of hammer installation cooler plate replacement, vertical & ball mills, bag filters, Bearings installation EP, drag chain replacement, bucket elevator chain & belts. Should be master in one of the following-Hydraulics systems repair, belt vulcanizing, sheet metal fabrication
- Instrument Engineers: With Proven expert & possess in depth exp. in troubleshooting of PLC & Control systems-Siemens S7-300, S7-400 series, ABB AC800, AC400, FLS ECS system. Knowledge & indepth exp. of weighing systems including weigh feeders etc. Knowledge of instrumentations-flow, pressure, temperature, level, load, speed, drifting. Make-Endress & Hauser, H&B, Telemechanique, etc. Exp. on gas Analyser systems from ABB & Siemens- Type AO2000.
- Engineers-Instrument/ Electrical Power: Exp. in troubleshooting & problem solving of simplistic as well as complex Electrical Systems, Processes & PLC Programs-Siemens S7-300, S7-400 series, ABB AC800, AC400, FLS ECS system. With in depth knowledge of high voltage power distribution systems/ circuits.) ABB & Siemens). Knowledge of high tension motors-Siemens.etc.
- Electricians: Voltage, medium & high voltage. Exp. on maintenance & troubleshooting of different types of starters including soft starter, liquid starter & oil starter. Knowledge of frequency drive type: ACS400, ACS600, ACS800, sinamics S120, Sinamics G150-Maker Siemens, ABB-. Exp. of PLC systems-Siemens, ABB & FLS.
- Process Engineers: B.Sc. in Chemical engg. 8 to 10 yrs. exp. in cement industry, with analyze data of various areas, cement plant to assess operating performance level & make recommendation to plant management on the potential for continuous process improvements & optimization. Exp. of gas measurement using portable etc. Capable to do complete plant heat & mass balance. Conducting plant site process studies. Quality control through daily lab. analysis & reports.etc.
- Brick Layers: Min. 5 yrs. exp. in the cement plant, Carrying out refractory jobs in kilns according to different zones, pre-heater, clinker cooler moreover castabel lining with accessories in different locations, etc.
Candidates from Cement Industry. Preferred Client Interview in Chennai & Hyderabad Soon
Send your resumes.
HO Mumbai: Navjeevan Soc., 3/4/10 Lamington Road, Mumbai 400 008.
Tel.: 022-2309 8577/ 9239
Chennai: No-11, A-2 Gopalapuram, 6th Street, Chennai-86, Tamilnadu.
D/4, Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110025
Tel: 26929842/ 43/ 44
Reg. No.: 000584/BOM/COM/1000+3/550/84
Job Ad publication date: 16 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.