CEDCOSS is a leading solution provider for web based applications. The Company has been promoted by highly experienced professionals dedicated to provide high quality IT solutions. We provide values to the product with applied quality process. We define, design and deliver IT solutions to our clients which help them to become front runner up in there domain. With CEDCOSS, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the global delivery model that CEDCOSS pioneered.
Client Service Executive
Job Code: Client Service Executive
Job Location: Lucknow
Job Description: We are looking for professionals with excellent communication skills and proven experience in customer service industry.
- Cold Calling, providing customers with products & service information.
- Identifying requirements and maintaining relationship with key clients.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls of potential clients.
- Understanding client needs, expectations and satisfaction in the area of service delivery.
- Scheduling meetings with the client's.
- Acting as an interface between the client and internal support team to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Maintaining database of existing and new clients.
- A graduate / professional degree with experience of customer handling in ITES / BPO industry.
- Experience in international call center (a plus).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Should be flexible for rotational shifts.
- Should have a Positive Attitude.
- Should be a Good Listener and team player.
- Should have problem-solving and Interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Proficient in MS office & Internet.
P.S.: Freshers with excellent communication skills are also eligible to apply..
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.