Hindustan National Glass & Industries Ltd.
Hindustan National Glass & Industries Ltd.
HNG, the leader of container glass market in the country, is on a mega expansion drive & planning to double its capacity in the next 3 years. Currently we are coming up with state-of-the-art container glass manufacturing units in Naidupeta (A.P) & expansion Project in Nasik (Maharashtra). We are looking for highly competent candidates for the following positions at both of these locations:
- AVP / GM (Operations): BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering with about 20 years in Operations of a large Manufacturing/ Process industry.
- AGM (Commercial): CA/ ICWA, about 15 years experience in Manufacturing/ Process Industry. Good exposure of functioning of Accounts, Warehouse, Stores and Purchase departments with sound knowledge of Accounts, Taxation and Project Accounting.
- Manager (Finance / Accounts): CA/ ICWA, about 10 years experience in Manufacturing / Process Industry. Good exposure of Independently handling Statutory Audit, Preparation of Accounts, Budgeting, MIS Reporting, Filling of various returns etc. Knowledge of FI & CO module in SAP is desirable.
- Deputy Manager (Warehouse): Graduate preferably CA (Inter), about 10 years experience in the field of Logistics / Warehousing. Good exposure in Invoicing, Export Documentation, Handling and Storage of Finished Goods, Excise and Sales Tax Formalities, Transportation and Contractual Obligation etc. Knowledge of SD Module in SAP is necessary.
- Deputy Manager (RM Linkage): Graduate with PGDMM, about 8 years experience in the field of Raw Material Handling, Liasoning with major Suppliers, Development of New Mines, etc. Knowledge of MM Module in SAP is necessary.
- Manager (Production Planning): BE or CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter), preferably with Degree/ Diploma in Operations Management, about 10 years experience in a Manufacturing Unit in Automobile or similar multi-line / multi-SKU Business. the candidate should have Techno-Commercial background with knowledge of Operations, Marketing & Planning.
- Manager (Production): BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Production engineering with about 12 years experience or DME with about 15 years experience in Production / forming department in container Glass Plant.
- Dy. Manager/ Asst. Manager (Production): BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Production Engineering with about 8 years experience or DME with about 12 years experience in Production/ Forming department in Container Glass Plant.
- Shift Engineer (Production): BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Production Engineering with about 3 years experience or DME with about 5 years experience in Production / forming department in Container Glass Plant.
- Sr. Manager / Manager / Dy. Manager (Engineering): BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Ceramic engineering with about 10 years experience in Manufacturing / Process Industry.
- Shift Engineer (Ceramic): B.E. / B.Tech in Ceramic engineering with about 3 years experience in Glass Plant.
- Trainee Graduate / Diploma Engineer: BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Production Engineering or DME with 1 year experience in industry.
- Sr. Technician / Technician / Jr. Technician (Production / Forming & Machine Maintenance): NCTVT/ ITI in Fitter trade with minimum 3 years experience or DME with minimum 1 year experience in Container Glass Plant.
- Trainee Jr. Technician: ITI / NCTVT in Fitter Trade. Candidate having at least 1 year experience in Industry will be preferred.
Remuneration shall be at par with industry standards. The Positions offer ample opportunities for career growth, learning & rewards based on performance. Interested candidates may apply with complete CV indicating current and expected salary within 10 days on the "CAREER" section of www.hngindia.com
Applicants for position No. 13 & 14 may send their resumes either by post or through e-mail to
Hindustan National Glass & Industries Ltd.,
2 Red Cross Place, Kolkata - 700 001.
Job Ad publication date: 23 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.