DAV Public Schools & Colleges
Ranchi, West Bengal Zone
(Managed by DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi - 55)
Wanted Teachers of English, Phy., Chem., Maths., Commerce, Economics, (To Teach up to +2) Geog. History, Hindi, Sanskrit, & English. (To teach lower classes) and PET, Art teacher and Librarian.
- The candidates must be an M.Sc./ M.A./ M.Com./ B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed. / B.F.A./ M.F.A./ B.Lib with 50% or above & a B.Ed.
- He / She must be proficient in teaching in English.
- He/ She, of a category other than science is required to have passed the degree course with English as a subject.
- Age limit: Below 35 years.
Pay Scales: Salary as Per VI "Pay Commission
Temporary appointment may be considered, however, however, even without a B.Ed. degree.
Those interested may report for a written test cum interview at 9.30 am as per the details given below:
Date & Day: 27.02.11 - Sunday
Venue: DAV Model School, J.M. Sengupta Road, Durgapur, Distt. Burdwan (WB)
Date & Day: 06.03.11 - Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School, Bariatu, Ranchi
Date & Day: 25.03.11 - Friday
Venue: DAV Public School Contractor's Area, Bistupur, Jamshedpur
Date & Day: 17.04.11 - Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School. Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad,
Date & Day: 08.05.11 - Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School, Canary Hill Road, Hazaribagh.
- No TA/ DA is a admissible.
- The candidate has to bring a PP Size photograph & D.Dfor Rs. 200/- favour of the Director, DAV Public Schools, Payable at Ranchi, against the test free
- In service nursery Teachers can appear for Pr.T.
- The candidate who has already appeared in any other center within the last six months is not allowed to appear again.
- Interview for PET, Art Teacher, and Librarian will be held only at Durgapur (W.B) center.
Tele: 0651-2541076. Fax: 2543384
Job Ad publication date: 8 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.