KNR Management Consultants is a pre-eminent Executive Search firm, helping private and public sector organizations find the highest caliber people for permanent and interim management appointments around the globe with diverse interests in allied HR services.
Job Code: for more details: jobs.knrglobal.com
Job Location: Gujarat, Hyderabad, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Noida
Job Description: • Study & understanding of Process flow Diagram(PFD) & (P&ID)
• Equipment Layout drawings & Unit plot plan.
• Safety valve - selection & sizing.
• Line sizing.
• Hydrualics & pump Hydualics
• Simulation Techniques Methodologies
• Perform calculations & develop data sheets for pump, compressors sepretors & other vessels etc.
• Generate process equipment data sheets
• Pumps, Compressors, tanks, scraper Launchers & Receivers, Jib cranes, chemical Injection skids etc.
• Perform and/or review calculations, drawings & specifications for new equipment
Functional Area: Engineering Design/Production
Functional Role: Foreman/Workman/Technician
• Location: Mumbai, Bengalore, Gurgaon, Delhi, Rohtak
• Experience in oil & gas industry; static equipment design, knowledge in ASME SEC VIII; pressure vessel design.
• knowledge of Mechanical design calculations of equipments for oil & gas industry.
• Expertise in softwares like Compress, ANSYS, PVelite
• Expn in developing P&I diagrams, GA Drawing, plot plans, piping layouts, Mechanical datasheets, skid sizing etc.
• Exp in Design calculations as per ASME, PED, TEMA etc.
• Ability to understand, interpret Customer specifications and include outputs
• B.E. /B.Tech in Mechanical is MUST.
Experience: 5 - 15 years
Preferred Resume Format: MS-Word
Salary: 5.00 Lakh to 15.00 Lakh (Indian Rupees) per annum