Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited
Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex (Neelachal House)
AT/ PO - Duburi, District Jajpur - 755026, Orissa
Tel.: (06726) 264001 to 007 (7 lines), Fax: 264009, 264010
Career Opportunities in a Growing Company
Advertisement No. 4/2010/NINL
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL), a joint venture company promoted by MMTC (a Government of India Enterprise) and IPICOL (a Government of Orissa Undertaking) requires number of experienced Trainers, Operators & Maintenance personnel to work and impart on the job training to regular operators and maintenance employees of steel making department of NINL for its 1.1 MT integrated steel plant located at Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex, Duburi, District Jajpur and its captive mines located at Koira, District Sundergarh, Orissa. NINL is going to commission 110 ton BOF, 6 strand Billet Caster, 418 tpd Oxygen Plant, 300 tpd Limestone Plant and 100 tpd Dolomite Plant very soon. For commissioning of these units, NINL requires experienced operators and maintenance personnel either retired or working in the following areas having 20-25 years of experience in integrated steel plant, namely:
- Crane Operators
- Blowers for converters
- Caster for Billet Caster
- Pit Site Operators for Ladle Management
- Hot Mixer Operators
- Dozer, Pay Loader and Fork Lift Operators.
- Maintenance Supervisors, specially experienced in hydraulics, pneumatics, electromechanical drives, pollution control equipments
- Maintenance Supervisors (Both mechanical and Electrical) specially experienced in cranes
- Operators for Oxygen Plant (Compressor Operators)
- Loco Operators.
Terms and Conditions:
- The posts mentioned above are purely temporary / contractual in nature. The selected candidate will have no right what so ever for absorption / regularization in the company.
- The duration of the contract will be minimum for a period of one year and may be extended for further period of maximum one year.
- Outstation candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may be reimbursed to and for 2nd Class train fare / bus fare by the shortest route on production of original tickets.
- Interested candidates should bring the following documents with them at the time of interview:
- Bio-data indicating age, qualification, details of experience and last pay drawn (last three months pay-slip)
- Original documents and self-attested photocopies in support of age, qualification and experience. The retired candidates must bring documents of their superannuation.
- Consolidated pay is negotiable and will be one of the best in the industry.
Interested candidates may join for walk-in-Interview on 29th December 2010 at 09.30 am at Plot No. 2508-B (Shanti Niketan), Lewis Road, Near Ravi Talkies Square, Bhubaneswar - 751002, (Orissa).
Job Ad publication date: 21 Dec 2010
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.