Aditya Birla UltraTech
UltraTech Cement Limited
Unit: Rajashree Cement Works
A US$ 29 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of 130, 600 employees, belonging to 40 different nationalities. In the year 2009. The Group was ranked among the top six great places for leaders in the Asia-Pacific region, in a study conducted by Hewitt Associates, RBL Group and Fortune magazine. In India, the Group has been adjudged the best employer in India and among the top 20 in Asia by the Hewitt-Economic Times and Wall Street Journal Study 2007.
Over 60 per cent of the Group's revenues flow from its overseas operations. The Group operates in 26 countries-Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Laos, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA and Vietnam.
Rajashree Cement Works was established in the year 1983 is one of the largest single located Grey Cement Manufacturing Unit of Ultra Tech Cement Ltd under flagship of Aditya Birla Group having a capacity of 4.7 MTPA Cement production with a total Manpower of 820. The Cement plant also equipped with Captive Thermal Power Plant of capacity 58.2 MW facilitating to serve the customers through out the year. The sales turnover is more than Rs. 1800 crores.
UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Unit-Rajashree Cement Works) possesses integrated management systems such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, SA 8000:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 certified Organization.
We require the following personnel for the existing plant and also for our Brownfield expansion project with installed capacity of 4.25 MT per annum.
- Manager - Civil - B.Tech / B.E. - Civil with 10-12 years experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 14-16 years experience. Work Experience: Construction of R.C.C / Steel structures in a medium or large scale industry, particularly in Cement, Steel, etc. Conversant with Auto CAD system, exposure in project monitoring with project monitoring tools such as MS Project, Prima Vera. Should be able to prepare manpower planning, Job scheduling and estimate on concrete and steel fabrication, etc. Knowledge on quality aspects on cement & concrete technology. Skilled in reviewing the activity of work according to Specifications; Skilled in studying projects drawing/ layouts/ plans and follow is execution.
- Engr/ Sr. Engr - Civil - B.Tech/ B.E. - Civil with 2-4 years OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5-10 years experience. Candidates should have experience in construction activities RCC, Steel structures in Cement Plant or Large scale industry. Candidates should have experience in preparation of estimates on manpower, job time scheduling along with steel and concrete, maintenance planning, manpower planning. Candidates with experience in using project monitoring tool shall be preferred.
- Sr. Engr/ Asst. Manager - Drawing Office - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5-10 years experience in carrying out the Engineering of a project, preferably in a Cement or Steel plant. Knowledge of engineering documentation used by discipline engineers; able to develop procedures and working instructions to support drawing office activities and ensure 100% control of the engineering drawings and data; Monitor and Supervisor day to day operations in the Development Engineering Drawing Office Planning, allocation, control and execution of draughting work in the Development Engineering and all other related works.
- Engr/ Sr. Engr-Mech. - B.Tech / B.E. - Mechanical with 2-4 Years OR Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from a reputed institute with 5-10 years experience. Candidates should have experience in maintenance planning, manpower planning & experience in maintenance job in Kiln, VRM, Ball mill, Roller press, Stacker reclaimer, Wagon Tippler and other related material handling system preferably in a Cement plant or in a continuous process industry.
- Engr/ Sr. Engr. Elect - B.Tech/ B.E. - Electrical with 2-4 Years OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a reputed institute with 5-10 years experience. Candidates should have experience in maintenance planning, manpower planning & experience in maintenance job in Switch gear, Motors, MCG, Panels, breakers, and Transformers preferably in a Cement plant or in a continuous process industry.
- Engr/ Sr. Engr. - Instr. - B.Tech/ B.E. Instrumentation with 2-4 Years OR Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 5-10 years experience. Candidates should have experience in maintenance planning, manpower planning & experience in maintenance job in PLC & DCS system of Rew mill, Cement Mill, Packing Plant, etc preferably in a Cement plant or in a continuous process industry. Candidate with ability to do logic preparation for DCS will be preferred.
- Engr/ Sr. Engr.-Process - B.E. - Chemical with 2-4 years OR Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 5-10 years experience on Mill/Kiln operation & optimization; conversant with all process calculations, etc. The candidate should have in-depth knowledge and hands on experience in commissioning and trouble shooting of Brown field / Green field plant.
- Asst. Officer- QC - M.Sc. in Chemistry preferably inorganic chemistry with 3-5 years experience and candidate should be capable to organize, supervise, monitor and ensure quality assurance by monitoring quality of Raw Material Lime Stone, Pet Coke, LSHS/ RFO, Coal, Gypsum, clinker for gray cement manufacturing, using X-Ray Analyzer. Familiar with X-Ray analyzer, Particle Size analyzer, Sampling and testing by chemical method & physical analysis so as to produce products of quality standards within the option cost.
- Dy. General Manager / General Manager - CPP - B.E. Mechanical with 15-18 years / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 20-22 years experience in the maintenance activities of a large size coal based Thermal Power Plants. The incumbent will be responsible for all maintenance activities, effective implementation of quality systems, boiler, electrical installations, and factory and to improve safety.
- Manager - Operations- CPP - B.E. - Mechanical with 8-10 years / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 12-15 years experience in operation activities of a large size coal based Thermal Power Plant. The incumbent should be capable to organize, coordinate and monitor all operation activities (Mech, Elect. 7 Instrumentation) in TPP. Ensure effective implementation of all quality systems e.g. WCM, TQM, ISO, EMS, Safety, etc in are of operation to attain high productivity and quality standards within the allotted budget. Monitor & Ensure the compliance of all safety & statutory requirements with respect to boiler, electrical installations, factory etc. to improve safety.
- Manager - Maintenance - CPP - B.E. Mechanical with 8-10 years / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 12-15 years experience in maintenance activities of a large size coal based Thermal Power Plant. The incumbent should be capable to organize, coordinate and monitor all maintenance activities (Mech, Elect. & Instrumentation) in TPP. Ensure effective implementation of all quality systems e.g. WCM, TQM, ISO, EMS, Safety, etc in area of maintenance to attain high productivity and quality standards within the allotted budget. Monitor & Ensure the compliance of all safety & statutory requirements with respect to boiler, electrical installations, factory, etc to improve safety.
- Engr/ Sr. Engr. TPP (Mech) - B.E. - Mechanical with 2-4 years / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5-10 years in the mechanical maintenance activities of Boilers, Turbines, Ash handling, water systems, etc of a Thermal Power Plant Candidate should possess BOE Certificate.
- Engr/ Engr/ Sr. Engr. - TPP (Elect.) - B.E. Electrical Graduate with 2-4 years / Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 5-10 years experience in the electrical maintenance activities/ trouble shooting of HT/ LT switchgear, Generators, Motors, AVR, etc. of a Thermal Power Plant. - Electrical Supervisor License is desirable.
- Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager. - Accounts - CA/ICWA with 8 years experience (or) M.Com/ B.Com with 12-15 years experience. The candidate should possess good knowledge of accounting in ERP SAP environment. The incumbent will be independently responsible for finalization of Balance Sheet, Tax Audits, Wealth Tax, FBT and handling of Excise/ Service Tax matters, Insurance and banking and commercial matters at upcoming Pune Bulk Terminal.
- Jr. Officer/ Asst. Officer/ Officer / Sr. Officer - Accounts - CA/ ICWA/ M.Com with 2-10 years experience with good knowledge of accounting in ERP/ SAP environment in a large Manufacturing Company. The incumbent will be responsible for Project Accounting, project bills passing, capitalization of fixed assets, depreciation accounting, predation of monthly IS, and handling of Excise, Service Tax, VAT, Entry Tax etc.
- Dy. Manager / Manager - Materials - BE (Mech./ Elec) with 8-10 yrs exp. (or) Dip. In Mech. / Elec. With 15-18 years & specialization (MBA/ PGDMM) with experience in Project procurement and contract management system & stores activities in a large organization. Knowledge on ERP-MM Module is preferred.
- Sr. Officer/ Asst Manager- Materials - MBA / BE/ Diploma in Mech/ Elect with 4-10 years experience in Materials Management with exposure in procurement of stores and spares, lube oils, fuel oil for smooth plant operation in a large cement factory. Should be proficient in preparation of contracts for services required for smooth working of plant which includes manpower supply contracts, service contracts, AMCs, EPC contracts, etc. knowledge on ERP - MM Moddule is preferred.
- Officer/ Sr. Officer - Stores - MBA/ BE/ Diploma in Mech/ Elect with 4-8 years experience in Stores Management for smooth plant operation in a large cement factory with exposure in inventory management, materials receipts & issues, logistics etc. Knowledge on ERP-MM Module is preferred.
- Jr. Officer/ Asst. Officer/ Officer - Materials - Bsc/ BCom with 4-10 years experience in Materials Management with exposure in Procurement of stores and spares, lube oils, fuel oil and Stores Operations for smooth plant operation in a large cement factory.
- Secretary - Any Graduation with Typewriting High / Shorthand Lower/ Higher Grade with 8-10 years experience in secretarial jobs and Office Management. Good knowledge & skills in Office Automation/ Filing / coordination/ communication skills.
- Security Officer - Graduation with Diploma in industrial Security Management with 8-10 years experience in Security function; should possess adequate knowledge in Gate Control Systems SOPs Able to operate Computer to prepare Daily Reports, Gate Pass System, etc. For Ex-Servicemen, it is essential minimum JCO Rank in Army or equivalent in other services. Fire control, gate control, vigilance, proper files/ records/ registers maintenance essential. Industrial Experience and Cement Industry background will be more advantage.
For all the above positions, the candidates should have good academic record, communication and interpersonal skills, working exposure to SAP based operation & maintenance systems, MS Office Tools, etc and QMS and Knowledge of relevant standards/ codes of their technical area.
All the above positions are based at UltraTech Cement Limited (Unit: Rajashree Cement Works). Adityanagar, Malkhed Road, Gulbarga, and Karnataka and its Grinding Units. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and ability.
Interested candidates for the above positions may walk in for a personal interview with their resume, certificates/ Testimonials along with a set of Xerox copy and recent photograph, indicating current and expected salary at:
Venue Hotel Nakshatra No. 126, Jade Arcade Paradise Circle, M.G. Road Secunderabad - 500 003
Date and time
Dates: 20th, 21st and 22nd April 2011 from 9. am to 3. pm
Candidates who are unable to attend on the above dates, may forward their CV to: Please also mention the following brief details on the top of your CV
1) Position Applied:
3) Years of Experience: i) Experience in Cement Industry: ii) Experience in other Mfg. Industries:
Job Ad publication date: 16 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.