Delhi Public School, Rohtak
(Under the Aegis of DPS Society, New Delhi)
Invites Applications for the following posts
- Senior Teachers: (PGT or TGT) Physics, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, English, Hindi, Economics, Business Studies/ Accounts and Social Science.
Essential Qualification: Post graduate degree in the relevant subject and B.Ed./ Central School Grades and allowances are permissible.
- Primary Teacher: All Subjects. Graduate/ Post graduate with B.Ed.
- Nursery Teachers: Graduate/ Post Graduate with N.T.T./ E.T.T.
- Art Teachers: Bachelor's or Master's in Fine Arts.
- Hostel Warden: (Male and Female) (Preferably from Defence Services background)
- Music Teacher: (Western/ Vocal & Instrumental)
- Librarian: Graduate with B.Lib/ M.Lib.
- Drama Teacher: (English & Hindi) Experienced in Voice Training and Theatre.
- Coaches for all field games.
- Other Staff: Administrative Officer, Receptionist.
Candidates must have good communication skills in English and should have a suitable experience.
Please apply together will complete details and a Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) towards Processing Fees, in favour of Delhi Public School Rohtak payable at Rohtak within 10 days at the following address:
0.5 km Milestone, Jind Road, Rohtak-124001
Ph.: 01262-238016, 238017, 238030
Job Ad publication date: 5 Apr 2005
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.