Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS)
Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Bilaspur, Dated: 20/9/06
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS) was established in year 2001 and is fast developing into a centre of Medical excellence.
Applications are invited on plain paper with a Bank draft of Rs. 200/- for General Category and Rs. 100/- for Reserved Category supported by caste certificate in favour of Registrar. Guru Ghasidas University. Bilaspur (CG) 495009. with the detailed Bio-data, including information on academic qualifications, number of attempts in obtaining degrees, publications and experience along with the Attested copies of Marksheet, PG Degree Certificate, Registration, Teaching Experience, and Caste certificate, email address, Fax, Telephone no. and all other relevant documents for the following faculties. The applications should reach office of the Dean, CIMS on or before 16 October 2006 by registered post/speed post only. The post and the department should be clearly mentioned on the top of the application envelope.
01. Dean - (01 UR)
02. Medical Superintendent - (01 UR)
03. Pre-Clinical - Anatomy - Professor (01 UR), Reader (01 UR), Lecturer (01 UR, 01 ST), Physiology - Professor (01 UR). Reader (01 ST), Lecturer (01 ST)
04. Para-Clinical - Pharmacology - Professor (01 UR). Reader (01 UR), Lecturer (01 ST), Pathology - Reader (01 UR, 01 ST), Forensic Medicine - Professor (01 UR), Lecturer (01 UR), Community Medicine - Reader (01 UR), Lecturer (01 UR), Epidemician-cum-Lecturer (01 SC), Statistician-Cum-Lecturer (01 UR)
05. Clinical - General Medicine - Professor (01 UR), Reader (01 UR, 01 ST), TB & Chest - Professor/Reader (01 UR), Psychiatry -Professor/Reader (01 UR), Dermatology/Skin V.D. - Professor (01 UR), General Surgery - Reader (01 UR, 01 ST), Orthopaedics -Professor (01 UR), Reader (01 UR), E.N.T. - Professor/Reader (01 UR), Anesthesiology - Professor (01 UR), Reader (01 ST), Lecturer - (01 UR), Radio Diagnosis - Professor (01 UR), Reader (01 UR), Dentistry - Reader (01 UR), Obst., & Gynae. -Professor (01 UR), Reader (01 UR), Paediatrics - Professor (01 UR), Blood Bank - Reader (01 UR)
Qualification & Experience :
Dean-Recognised PG Medical qualification with minimum 10 yrs. teaching experience out of which at least 5 years as Professor. Medical Superintendent - Recognised PG Medical qualification from recognised medical institution with 10 yrs. administrative experience. Professor - Recognised PG Medical qualification with a minimum 4 years teaching experience as Reader in a recognised Medical College. Reader - Recognised PG Medical qualification with a minimum 5 years teaching experience as Lecturer in a recognised Medical College. Lecturer - Recognised PG Medical qualification in the subject with a minimum 3 years teaching experience as Resident/Registrar/Tutor/ Demonstrator in the subject in a recognised Medical College.
Note: For post in the department of Anatomy, Physiology, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Statistics and Microbiology, approved M.Sc. (Medical), Ph.D./D.Sc. (Medical) qualification with appropriate teaching experience may be considered.
|Post ||Scale ||Gross salary of the minimum of the scale ||Maximum consolidate salary on Contractual basis |
|Medical ||Non-Medical ||Medical ||Non-Medical |
|Dean/MS/Professor ||16400-22400/- ||41854.00 ||36573.00 ||45000.00 ||40000.00 |
|Reader ||12000-18300/- ||30920.00 ||27056.00 ||35000.00 ||30000.00 |
|Lecturer ||10000-15200/- ||25950.00 ||22730.00 ||25000.00 ||20000.00 |
- Senior Professor retiring from reputed institution but below 65 years of age are encouraged to apply.
- Reservation as per the state and University norms.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any of the post mentioned above and also to alter the nature and number of vacancies without assigning any reason.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- For each post separate application along with the prescribed fee will be required.
- TA, DA will be paid to SC/ST candidates as per Govt. rules.
- UR - Unreserved, SC - Scheduled Caste, ST - Scheduled Tribe, OBC - Other Backward Caste, UHTC - Urban Health Training Centre, MOH - Medical Officer of Health.
Telephone Nos. & Fax:
VC - 07752-260283, 260148 (Fax)
Registrar - 07752-260209, 260147 (Fax)
Dean- 07752-402487, 401684 (Fax)
Job Ad publication date: 27 Sep 2006
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.