Hamdard Medical College and its associated Majeedia Hospital
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110 062
Casualty Medical Officers - 4 Posts
Qualifications: MD/ MS in Medicine/ Surgery. Experience: At least 5 years of having worked in a recognized Medical College/ Hospital as a Senior Resident/ Tutor/ Registrar/ Casualty Medical Officer. Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000-420-18,300
- Other allowances would be applicable as per UGC norms as applicable from time to time.
- Desirable experience could be relaxed in otherwise suitable candidates.
- Service conditions, rules and regulations of Hamdard University would apply.
- Suitable candidates on deputations could also be considered.
- No TA/ DA will be paid by the university to candidates appearing for interview.
- Reservations for persons with disabilities is available. Such candidates need not enclose the applications fee.
- Incomplete applications would not be considered.
Apply with bio-data within 15 days to the under-signed.
Ph. Nos.: 011-26059667 (12 lines) Ext. 5907
Job Ad publication date: 21 Mar 2007
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.