(A unit of Grasim Industries Limited) requires dynamic and achievement oriented personnel for its state-of-the-art cement plant of 4.2 MTPA capacity in Malkhed Road, Gulbarga, Karnataka for following positions:
- Engineer/ Sr. Engineer - Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical: B.E/ B.Tech in respective branch with 2 to 7 yrs of experience in Cement Industry. Experience in Maintenance field & project execution is desirable.
- CCR Officer/ QC Chemists: First class B.Sc Chemistry with 5 to 7 yrs experience in Cement Industry. Knowledge of computer is essential.
- Manager - Safety: Graduate Engineer in any discipline with post graduate diploma in safety with 12 to 15 years of experience. Kannada speaking is desirable Must be a computer literate and systems oriented.
- Jr. Officer (Process) - Trainees: Candidates should be First class fresh M.Sc (Chemistry) from the state of Karnataka. Incumbents will be imparted specialized training of 3 months with NCCBM-Hyderabad and also on the job training. On successful completion of training they will be placed as Jr. Officer (Process).
- Sr. Engineer - Mechanical: Diploma holder in Engineering/ Mechanical draughtsmanship from an institute of repute. 10-12 yrs of experience in independently preparing engineering drawing of Cement plant/ allied industry or in consultancy firms. Experience in AUTOCAD/CAM is essential.
- Dy. Manager - Accounts: Charted Accountants with 3-5 yrs of experience in manufacturing sector preferably under SAP environment. The prospective candidates should be ideally exposed to project accounting, funds management, Excise and VAT matters.
- Asst. Officer/ Officer - Accounts: B.Com/ M.Com with 5-7 yrs of experience in manufacturing sector. The incumbent should be conversant with Bill Passing, Balance Sheet work.
- Officer/ Sr. Officer - Materials: Degree preferably with diploma in Materials management with 5 to 7 yrs of experience in Industrial Procurement like Machinery Spares & Consumables etc.,
- Sr. Manager - HR: MBA/ MSW with 12-15 yrs of experience in implementing HR policies and systems and handling recruitment, competency development, PMS, compensation and rewards. Knowledge of people soft HR- ERP is an added advantage. Kannada speaking desirable.
- Dy. Manager-Legal/ Liaison: He will be responsible for close liaisoning with various Govt. Dept's, agencies, Land owners etc., Thorough in-depth knowledge of land acquisition Act/rules & procedures pertaining to Karnataka state is essential. Candidate should be seasoned, matured. Professionals with 8-10 yrs of experience in handling issues related to General Law, Industrial law, Transfer of property in a manufacturing setup.
Retired Tahasildar/ Revenue officers from the state of Karnataka will also be considered for contract employment. Kannada speaking essential.
- Dy. Manager - Security: Graduates with hands on exposure in all matters of security in Manufacturing unit. Prior Background in Army with minimum of Asst. Commandant or Major rank is essential. Kannada Speaking is desirable. Must be computer literate and systems oriented.
- Officer - HR: MSW/ MBA with a minimum experience of 1-2 yrs in the field of HR/ Personnel management from the state of Karnataka only.
- Sr. Officer - Geology: M.Sc (Geology) with 8-10 yrs of experience in Open, cast Limestone Mines or in related field of work.
- Asst. Engineer - Mines: Diploma in Mining & Mines Surveying with 2-3 Yrs of experience in Mines Operation, Drilling & Blasting in an Open Cast Limestone Mines.
The compensation package will not be a constraint for right candidates. Those meeting the above requisites and desire of making a career with an opportunity to grow should apply within 10 days. or courier to