Chiyoda/ Technip Joint Venture (CTJV) EPC Project for world's Largest Liquefied Natural Gas ("LNG") Trains - Qatar
Final Interview with Client 15th, 16th & 17th October 07 in Cochin & on 18th October 07 in Mumbai
Hotel Metropolitan, Opp. South Railway Station Cochin.
- QC Inspector: Piping Welding, Civil Building, Steel Str., Insulation, Scaffolding, Inst., Static Equipment, Piping, Elect., Construction QC monitoring, Painting, Camp QC, HVAC
- Engineers: Electrical, Piping, Insulation, Equipment Field, Cost Engineer, Turn Over Engineer.
- Supervisors: Bldg. Supervisor, Fireproofing, Painting, Piping, Electrical, Mechanical, Refractory, Insulation Instrument, Heavy Lifting, HVAC, PMC Supervisor, Civil, Rotating Equipment, Test Package Controller
- Safety: Safety Supervisor, Safety Officer, Health Supervisor (Camp), Quality Safe Co ordinator, Works Permit Coordinator
- General: Area Planner, Charge Hand Trainer, Paramedic, Secretary/Clerk with 1) Piping work or 2) QC work Exp.
Candidates with 8 10 years experience with Reputed EPC Contractors in Oil & Gas (LNG pref.) sector, Overseas Exp Must. Should apply via at below email/site & Courier detailed C.V. with copies of all Qual/Exp certificates.
(Kindly forward above C.V.'s Tel: 022-40432013 / 14
ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company
20/26, B. Bharucha Marg,
Tel: 022-40432000-(30 lines)
Reg. No. 000374-BOM/PER/1000+/3/254/84
Website: vacancies at www.expouniverse.com
ISO 9001:2000 QEC 22286
Sai Global Ltd.
Job Ad publication date: 3 Oct 2007
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.