A rapidly expanding Middle East carrier seeks a
Senior Manager Catering
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holding university degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years management experience in the catering industry with at least 5 years in an in-flight catering unit.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new catering concepts.
- Recommend equipment for onboard services.
- Develop station catering manuals.
- Prepare scope of work for tenders, analysis and recommended offers.
- Training and career development of staff.
- Set performance criteria and ensure targets are achieved.
- Implement health, safety and environment and Hazard analysis and critical control point procedures.
- Monitor the daily operation and implement company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the efficient administration, operation and financial performance of the catering business unit.
If interested, please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box:58, P.C.111
Applications should reach us within 10 days of this advertisement.
Note: Please indicate in the application the position applied for.
(Applicants who will not receive any response within one month of publication should consider their applications unsuccessful).
Job Ad publication date: 23 Jan 2008
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.