Azim Premji Foundation
Specialists - Teacher Professional Development
- Develop curriculum and learning resources for teachers and teacher educators
- Evolve innovative and scalable classroom practices that facilitate achievement of curricular goals
- Enable teachers and teacher educators to develop education perspective, subject matter competence and enhance their engagement with the Childs' development process
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Post Graduation in Science, Social Science, Language or Mathematics
- Specialization in Philosophy or Sociology of Education, Child Development, Pedagogy or Assessment
- Deep understanding of education and non-traditional effective classroom practices
- Enthusiasm for reading
- Higher order skills of conceptualization, analysis and facilitation
- Proficiency in English and in at least one Indian language
- Commitment to equity and democratic, child-centered education practices
- At least five year experience in classroom teaching, teaching development or curriculum/material development with proven track record of innovative practices
We are looking for passionate professionals with high achievement orientation.
Location: Dehradun, Jaipur, Udaipur, Gandhinagar and Bangalore
E-mail your detailed resumes.
About Azim Premji Foundation
Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for-profit organization with a vision to "Significantly contribute to achieve quality universal education that facilitates a just, equitable and humane society". Operational since 2001, over 250 professional and hundreds of volunteers are engaged in realizing this vision in elementary education in India. The Foundation's current outreach is 2.5 Million children in over 20000 schools across 13 states in India. More details on the Foundation are available at www.azimpremjifoundation.org
Job Ad publication date: 22 Apr 2009
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.