S.P. Singla Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
S.P. Singla Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
# 47, Sector - 9,
Panchkula-134 113 (Haryana)
A well-established and professionally managed construction organization specialized in construction of all types of Bridges, Flyovers, ROBs, RUB, Underpasses, Aqueducts and other infrastructure works having project all over India and for overseas work in near future requires immediately following personnel. Persons retired from Govt., Semi Govt., MES and reputed private organization concerned with construction works may also apply:
- General Managers (Projects): Graduate/Post graduate in Civil Engineering. Must have at least 15 years experience in heavy construction projects specially bridges. Should have leadership quality with through knowledge in contract handling. Computer knowledge preferable.
- Surveyor of works: Qualification same as Sl. No. 1 above. Should have experience in contract handling, arbitration and delay analysis. Persons retired from MES, CPWD & DGBR in similar capacity with requisite experience will be preferred.
- Project Managers: Qualification same as in Sl. No. 1 above. Must have atleast 10 years experience in construction works. Must be able to control all site work independently.
- Project Engineers: Graduate Civil Engineer with at least 5 years experience in construction work.
- Site Engineers: Graduate Civil Engineer about 2 to 3 years experience in construction work.
- Planning Engineers: Graduate Civil Engineer. Must have at least 10 years experience in sophisticate Planning & monitoring. Should have sound knowledge to work out required resorting capability and retrospective delay analysis. Must have computer proficiency.
- Sr. Engineers (Estimation/Tendering): Graduate in Civil Engineering. Should have knowledge in Quantity Survey work and tendering work. Must have computer knowledge and well acquainted with online Tendering activities.
- Field Executives: Diploma in Civil Engineering/BSC. Should be of sound health and hard working.
- Managers (HRD): Minimum BA/BSC with diploma in personnel management. Should have at least 10 years experience in human resource management in established organization. Familiar with all labour laws.
- Managers (Procurement): Graduate in any discipline with post graduate diploma in Material Management. Must have at least 10 years experience in procurement work for construction industry. Knowledge of computer is essential.
- Surveyors: Degree (Civil) with minimum 3 years or Diploma (Civil) with minimum 6 years experience in Surveying works in construction site.
- Quantity Surveyor: Degree (Civil) with minimum 5 years or diploma (Civil) with 8 years experience in estimation / quantity survey works, recording measurement of works, preparing & processing work done bills.
- Executives (Store): Graduate in any discipline with at least 2 to 3 years experience in controlling store related to construction industries.
- Foremans (Civil): Having basic school leaving certificate. Should have 5 years experience in similar position. Must be able to read and understand working drawings and have good knowledge in staging, shuttering, fabrication, erection works.
- Plant Engineers: Degree (Mech.) with minimum 5 years experience or Diploma (Mech). With 8 to 10 years experience in repair, maintenance of all type of construction Plant & Equipment.
- Mechanical Foremans/Mechanics: ITI Certificate holder with about 10 years experience in repair of construction Plant & Equipment.
- Time Keepers: Having minimum school leaving certificate. Should have at least 1 to 2 years experience in similar work in reputed company.
- Site Accountant: B.Com / CA (Inter) with at least 2 to 3 years experience in accountancy. Knowledge in computer is essential.
Salary no Bar For Right Candidate.
Chandigarh Venue: SCO 128-129 (2nd Floor), Sector 8-C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.
Date & Time: 08.11.2009 / 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Delhi Venue: Hotel Conclave, R-30, Nehru Enclave, Opposite Paras Cinema, New Delhi 110 019.
Date & Time: 08.11.2009 / 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Candidates selected may be posted anywhere in India/H.O. The candidate may attend Walk in Interview on schedule date/time and venue mentioned above with detail curriculum vitae, passport size photo and copies of qualification and experience certificates alongwith original for certification. Candidates unable to attend walk in interview may apply at above address with detail C.V., photos and copies of qualification and experience certificates.
Job Ad publication date: 4 Nov 2009
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.