Learning Wings Education System
An Education Society Managing a number of
Cambridge International Schools
Cambridge International schools invite applications for the post of Teachers and Administrative staff in various schools. Vacancies are open for Jalandhar, Amritsar, Kullu and Phagwara schools for the session 2010. Schools provide excellent opportunity to grow and learn international pedagogies to make teaching-learning meaningful. Attractive Salary package for all posts.
- Pre-Primary Teachers: Graduates with Diploma in Montessori Education or B.ED with Elementary Education/ NTT from recognized institute.
- PRTs - All Subjects, Including Library/ Dance/ Music/ Physical Education all Subjects, Including Library/ Dance/ Music/ Physical Education
- TGTs - All Subjects, including Library/ Dance/ Music/ Physical Education
- PGTs for Jalandhar School Only - Physics and Mathematics.
Admin Staff (for Jalandhar and Phagawara Schools only)
- Registrar/ Front Office Executives
- Accounts Assistants
- Staff Nurses/ Lab Assistants
- PA to Principal
- Transport In-Charge
Apply within seven days of the advertisement to
Cambridge International School for Girls
Urban Estate Phase-II
Jalandhar, Punjab 144003.
Job Ad publication date: 9 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.