Technip KT India Ltd.
Technip KT India Ltd.
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Co.
Technip Tower, A-4, Sector - 1
Noida - 201301
5th Floor, F Wing, Solaris - 1,
Saki Vihar Road, Powai,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 72
We, Technip KT India (TPKTI), a growth original EPC company of the worldwide Technip group, are looking for talented men and women, for our Noida, Mumbai & Site offices, who will contribute to build the company's future and their own future. TPKTI provides professional & multinational work environment where you seamlessly fit-in with your present work habits. Professionals with experience in the fields of Refineries, Oil & Gas / Hydrocarbon & Chemical/Petrochemical Plants are invited to send their resumes.
Technip, a world leader in engineering, technologies and project management for the oil and gas industry for more than 50 years comprises of 23000 strong global workforce and has annual revenues of almost 8 billion Euros.
8-25 years experienced Engineers / Diploma holders for following positions.
- Design Engineering
- Chemical (Process) - Feasibility /Conceptual studies, Process design - including simulations Basic / Feed / Detailed engineering, HAZOP, Thermal design of furnace and heat exchangers in oil & Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical sectors.
- Piping - Plot Plan, Equipment Layout, Modelling, MTO, Stress Analysis, Pipelines
- Electrical - Power / Lighting / Earthling Design & Layout, Protection, System studies.
- Mechanical - Rotating equipment, Static equipment.
- Civil and Structural - Steel/RCC Structures, Foundations, Underground Piping, Roads / Drains, Buildings; Offshore
- Instrumentation - Control Systems (DCS/PLC), Fields Instruments, Layouts, Instrument installation details.
- Combustion (Furnace) - Heaters and Reformers, Refractory/Insulation, Stacks.
- HSE Design - Chemical/Mech/Engineer - HSE design including Fire fighting / Fire & Gas detection systems design, HAZID, HAZOP, Consequence analysis, QRA, SIL studies. Exposure in Flare / Vent dispersion & radiation studies preferred.
- Engineering Management - Engineering projects' management and coordination with specialist disciplines and client
- Project Management - Execution including customer interface, Coordination with planning - engineering-procurement-construction, responsible for completion of projects within Time and Cost.
- Project Control & Mgmt - 15+ yr exp in all areas of project planning-estimation-cost/budget control-risk & contract mgmt.
- Contract and Risk Mgmt - Contract interpretation, Change management, Risk identification - assessment - mitigation.
- Planning - Project planning, scheduling, resource planning, WBS, Progress measurement, Reporting, billing & monitoring.
- Estimation and Cost Control - Project Estimation /Budget/Cost control, knowledge of related software.
- Buyers and Expeditors - dealing with vendors, suppliers, contractors and consultants, knowledge of business laws, contract management, international freight terms and material management software.
- Inspection - Inspection of pressure equipment/piping, knowledge of international codes & standards and NDT.
- Head Office Construction - construction planning and scheduling of EPC projects, handling construction sub-contracts, monitoring of construction progress, site activities and quality control.
- Safety Officers - experience in HSE practices and regulations, permit-to-work systems, isolation procedures and safe working practices at construction sites.
- Site Construction Management - Management of Construction Works; Material Control
- Site Construction Planning - site construction planning, project handling, scheduling & monitoring of medium / large projects and working knowledge of software like Primavera / MS Project.
- Construction Supervisors - structural fabrication / piping / equipment installation / civil / refractory work, HSE practices/ regulations, QA / QC, conformity checks/verification, construction documents & materials.
7+ years experienced ITI and/or diploma CAD designers/operators - AutoCAD, I-Sketch, Smart Plant P&ID, Microstation, PDS / PDMS, Piping & Structures, Isometrics, Piping MTO etc.
Finance & Accounts
- Finance & Accounts - 10+ years experience - CAs / ICWAs for senior level at Noida.
- CAs/ICWAs - 5+ years - to handle Invoicing Receivables, Purchase & Payables, MIS, General accounts for Noida / Sties.
- BCom / MCom - 7+ years - to handle General Accounts, Payables, related activities for Noida / Sites.
- Email your Resume to:
Engineering Disciplines and Finance & Accounts - email@example.com
CAD Designers/Operators - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For positions other than construction / site, please give preference for place of posting - Noida or Mumbai.
- Please Mention the discipline you are applying for in the subject line of your mail.
HR Contact number +91-(O) 120-6781129 or +91-(O) 120-4301129
Job Ad publication date: 16 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.