(University of Delhi)
Vivek Vihar, Delhi-110095
Special Recruitment Drive for Filling up of the post of
Assistant Professor/ Lecturer for Persons with Disability.
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in the Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of the University of Delhi from time to time.
Posts(s): Assistant Professor
No.of Post(s): 01
Reservation: Reserved for OH
- Good academic record with at least 55% (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST or those who passed their Master's degree prior to 19.09.1991 and hold a Ph.D. degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E & F at the Master's degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers/ Assistant Professors conducted by the UGC/ CSIR or a similar test accrediated by the UGC.
- NET/ SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor, provided however that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedures for awards of M.Phil/ Ph.D. Degree), Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum legibility condition of NET/ SLET.
- A relaxation in the minimum marks at me post-graduate level from 55% to 50% may be provided to the candidates who have cleared the JRF examination conducted by the UGC/CSIR only prior to 1989,when the minimum marks required to appear for JRF examination were 50%.
- A relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) at Master's level to the Persons with Disability (PWD) shall be granted for the post of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in terms of Executive Council Resolution No 37(2) dated 01.05.2003.
- The candidates may specifically mention in their application the category to which they belong i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC.
- The candidates are required to submit the Disability Certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India. Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt.(Res.) dated 29 12.2005. The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in
- Application form can be obtained from the office of the College from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm on all working days.
- Application form is also available on the website of the College i.e. www.vivekanandacollege.edu.com Application complete in every respect along with self-attested certificates/ testimonials may reach the Principal within 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
Job Ad publication date: 4 May 2010
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.