Frequently Asked Questions
Individual Job Seekers
Individual Job Seekers
- What does CareerAge have to offer to an individual job seeker?
- CareerAge provides a huge repository of job advertisements along with a powerful
search engine to help job
seekers find the jobs according to their interest area and location preference.
- Provides guidance towards career building and support.
- Career resources like - Career Development, Interview tips, Going Abroad, Coming back to India,
Career counseling etc.
- Additional benefits can be availed by signing up the membership absolutely free of cost.
- What benefits do I get by becoming a member?
By becoming a member, you can get:
- Job notifications via e-mail, if you wish
- An option to present your profile/resume to various companies without
revealing any personal information.
- And if you are one of the lucky 100 members every month, you get a tastefully designed T-shirt too!
- Every member who informs us of getting a job through the job advertised on CareerAge
gets a surprise gift.
CareerAge respects the right to confidentiality of a job seeker and guarantees that no personal
details and current employment details will be visible to anyone unless the job seeker specifies so.
- How is confidentiality maintained?
Corporates looking for suitable candidates only get to see a filtered set of specific
information like - Qualification, Skill set and interest areas of the candidate.
Even if they contact you via the e-mail interface provided by our site, your e-mail
address is not visible to them.
- Can I use CareerAge without registering?
Yes, absolutely. You get to search the site for all the job postings as well as
an access to various Career resources like - Career Development, Interview tips,
Going Abroad, Coming back to India, Career counseling etc.
- What is the source of job postings?
The jobs posted on the site come from various magazines, newspapers and Corporates who
have registered with CareerAge.
- How does one become a member?
You just need to fill a simple form on the site to become a member. We will send your
user id and password by e-mail.
- What benefits does my company get by becoming a member?
- Access to a huge repository of profiles/resumes of candidates at a very reasonable cost.
- Ability to search for relevant candidates of diverse experience and skills.
- Ability to contact the desired candidates by e-mail.
- Increased visibility of the company and its profile to individuals who visit our site.
- Placement of Career Opportunities available through out the membership period.
- Unlimited number of changes allowed to Job Advertisement.
- Priority handling and expert advice in the area of Human Resources by experts.
- How does my company become a member?
You just need to sign up the membership form at our site and send us a draft as membership fee.
- What is the duration of membership?
You can choose any one of the various membership packages:
- Annual Membership
- Half Yearly Membership
- Quarterly Membership
- Monthly Membership
- How does CareerAge help in increasing visibility of my company?
Corporates can place advertisement banners linked directly to their job advertisement.
Various possibilities are available for placing Ad banner.
- Premier Ad placement - Home page of web site
- Special Category Ad placement - Home page of specific Career category
- Special interest Ad placement - Presented every time, the user searches a
specific keyword on rotation basis.
- Do you charge for people hired through your site?
No, we do not charge anything for people hired through our site.
- Is there a way by which we can target people looking for jobs in a specific area?
Yes, you can choose to put up your advertisement banner when a user looks for jobs in specific category or a specific interest area.
- How many times can we change our job advertisements?
As many times as you wish during your membership period, there is no restriction on that!
- What is the duration of print media ads on the site?
30 days from the date of the publication of the ad on the CareerAge site.