Career Counseling Queries
Subject: What to do after M.Sc.(Physics)
Date: 2-Oct-2011
Question: What after M.Sc. Physics?

If you wish to study further you can go for M.Phil, Phd in concerned subject. You even choose for MBA in healthcare management/hospital administration. Mtech is another good option as far as studies are concerned.

All the best,
CareerAge Counselor



Career Choices Wiki  

Career Counseling

Ask a Question